About Global Women’s Summits & The Women’s Information Network
Global Women’s Summits are events powered by The Women’s Information Network,
the ultimate online information source for women worldwide.
The Women’s Information Network (The WIN) is an online educational and social network and an on land global community of women in 152 countries.
The WIN is the fastest-growing global women’s network in the world. It is on the forefront of the present global women’s movement. The WIN provides women worldwide with online and on land education and empowerment in their personal lives and in their businesses. The WIN invites all women, all ages, all cultures, and all religions to participate.
The WIN mission is to strengthen women and families worldwide through education, enlightenment, and entrepreneurship in an effort to eradicate illiteracy, poverty, and hunger and increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on earth. The WIN Motto: “We Are Women Helping Women Live Our Best Lives.”
The WIN fulfills their mission as they:
- Provide hundreds of online video shows, hosted by experts, on 30 topics.
- Present hundreds of live women’s events across the globe.
- Give women worldwide opportunities to connect online and on land.
- Offer 7 programs that strengthen women personally and in their businesses.
- Assist women and families through charitable WIN projects.
- Provide a place online for women to “share and shop” on WINfest (2014).
- Create the largest database of women in the world.
The WIN is currently presenting 1,000 Global Women’s Summits worldwide in an effort to educate and inspire women across the globe, and to ask them all the same 3 questions. In 2011, The WIN presented the largest gathering of women in the history of the world to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day: 377 live events in 152 countries.
To learn more about The Women’s Information Network, visit http://www.TheWINOnline.com.